Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reflection



 
We've had a lot going on the past few months resulting in a lack of post.  Let's be honest though,  I'm not really the the most consistent blogger anyway.  For anyone still reading, here are some sneak peaks to some projects we've been completing (or nearly completed) around the Casa da Jones lately.  Check back for more pictures this weekend....but I make no promises!  Spring like weather is forcasted for the weekend and Angie has a new found love for herding cows at our neighbor's farm.  I'll let you in on her talents soon. 

2 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

ok, you can't teast like that and then not show more pics. I'm dying to see the bathroom. Momma said it looks great!!

Boston & Whitney Little said...

Court I didn't realize how good a photographer you are!!! Those pics could be in some house design/inspiration magazine!! I want to come visit Casa da Jones soon:) Maybe this summer:)