Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye '09; Hello Twenty-Ten!

2009 has been a great year! It started out in Dallas with an Ole Miss victory over Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl!

Cotton Bowl 2009 - Hotty Toddy!

Britton and I moved into our new house at the end of February. The same week we moved we traveled to New Orleans for the weekend! It was a trip Britton had promised me for Christmas, but, while we were there I took a class for my professional interior design test and started studying for the test that I would take in October.


Our First House


We spent most of our weekends this summer working on the house. I have enjoyed doing the renovations. I'm learning alot about patience and learning how handy my husband really is. He never ceases to amaze me with his construction knowledge.




In August we celebrated our first anniversary in Clarksdale, Mississippi!
I spent Labor Day weekend with my wonderful girlfriends from college in Cape Cod....that was so much fun!

Barnstable Inn, Cape Cod Labor Day Weekend

Angie was a welcomed addition to our family in October.

Our Baby


My test finally came and past in October. By the fall we were in the middle of football season which is quite busy for us. We had season tickets to both Ole Miss and Mississippi State football games so we were at a football game almost every weekend. And one Saturday we made it to two games: Ole Miss vs. UT and MSU vs. Bama! We are dedicated fans!

Ole Miss vs. Tennessee - Morning Game



Mississippi State vs. Alabama Game - Night (my cousin J met us in Starkville for the game)


Thanksgiving and Christmas gave us an opportunity to relax and spend time with family.


As we toast in the new year and eat black eyed peas, I look forward to what 2010 holds for us, but I also cherish the memories of this past year! Happy New Year!

No comments: