Monday, December 28, 2009

Ten Favorite Design Products of 2009

As 2009 draws to a close, it is time for the countdowns of 2009!  I love countdowns.  Recently I was asked to participated in a survey of interior designers' favorite products for 2009.  I only had to list five, but for this post I have extended my favorites to a Top Ten List. So here it is - completely unscientific and completely biased- my favorite products of 2009.








7. Cast Iron Clawfoot Tubs



5.  Hex Tiles








2.  Honed Marble or Granite- when sealed honed marble and granite shows less scratches than polished stone does.  Honed Carrera Marble and Honed Absolute Black Granite are my two favorites.


1.  Benjamin Moore Paint has the absolute best colors.

So there it is.  Disclaimer: The links listed are not the only manufacturers that make these products (Except for Murray Feiss Lighting & Benjamin Moore Paint).  I could have listed many more manufacturers but for the sake of time I only listed one.

No comments: