Monday, November 23, 2009

New Resolution


This October I took my professional exam for Interior Design. It is called the National Council for Interior Design Qualification. I promised my family and friends that the lack of blog posts was due to my diligent studying. I have spent a little over a month catching up with life after the test. But here it is in writing, my resolution to be a better blogger. There is no backing down now!!

PS: I will not find out if I passed or not until the week of January 2nd. October to January is a long time to keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I hope you did well. It's not a fun test to take, is it? I promised myself that when I took it- if I failed the drawing part- that I would NEVER take it again. Lucky for me I passed.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
xx- Brooke