Friday, June 19, 2009

Appliance Delivery

I ordered the appliances for our kitchen over Memorial Day weekend. Knowing how much I love to cook, Britton and my mom urged me to get what I wanted and not sacrifice in the kitchen. The vent hood is from Home Depot. It arrived several weeks ago and Britton already put up the blocking in the wall for it to mount it.

Britton and I did not want to have all stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, so we bought the Jenn- Air floating glass appliances. I am esspecially thrilled about the range and refrigerator. The range is duel fuel, the cook top is gas and the oven is electric.
The refrigerator is also Jenn-Air. It is cabinet depth which means it won't stick out as far into the kitchen as the old refrigerator did.The dishwasher is a Kenmore. It is a consumer reports best buy.
Now I can't wait to see the kitchen come together and actually be able to cook in the kitchen (although that may be months away).

1 comment:

ashley.and.graham said...

oh my goodness, I love all of it! especially the range! now we just need to see some beforea and after photos ;).